World Class Campus
The school campus is strategically designed to provide an ideal and secure environment for its students to facilitate wholesome learning.
- Pollution free Campus.
- Congenial atmosphere to make students feel welcome and secure.
- Uninterrupted power supply throughout the day.
- RO (Reverse Osmosis) Filtered drinking water facility.
- Adequate fire fighting system
- Interior spaces throughout the school are child friendly.
Aesthetically designed, catering to the enquiries of parents, providing relevant information and messages, with the goal of collaborative functioning.
State-of-the-Art Conference Room
The State-of-the-Art conference room has equipment for presentations, conference calls, video conferences movies, workshops and seminars. Visiting faculty and subject experts can deliver content with complete technologically enabled facilities.
Classroom learning is an intrinsic part of all round personality development of children. We at MPS have Spacious, well lit class rooms with Technologically equipped with ‘Smart Class’ programme.
MPS has a collection of 9635 books and other study material. Open shelf system to allow the students an easy access to the books, journals, magazines, newspapers, and encyclopedias.
Books and stationery are available at the school bookshop during school hours. Students can procure all the prescribed textbooks and notebooks on campus itself.
School firmly believes in the proverb "Health is Wealth". The school has a well equipped Medical room with a full-time qualified trained nurse. First aid is provided during school hours as and when necessary. The school conducts regular check-ups of the students during the academic year. Cooperation of parents is sought to ensure the health and hygiene of the children.
All parents are requested to impart health education to their children so that they:-
- a) maintain personal hygiene like: trimming of nails, regular hair cuts, etc.
- b) sleep 8 hours a day.
- c) exercise daily.
- d) have a balanced diet.
- e) drink water which is either boiled or filtered.
- f) avoid consumption of ice-creams, other milk products and eatables from roadside vendors.
To cope up with the stress of modern living and to ensure that our students grow up to be happy and successful individuals the school offers guidance and counselling services. Counselling is provided in a room allocated specially for this purpose.
MPS offers a myriad of state-of-art amenities and facilities which allow our students to keep in tune with the world, nurture their talent and cultivate aesthetic values for their holistic development. The following laboratories are well equipped with latest apparatus and technology.
- Physics - A well stocked lab equipped with all instruments and apparatus to help students learn the concepts of Physics in a simplified and interesting manner.
- Chemistry - Fully equipped and sufficiently stocked with instruments, apparatus and chemicals required to help students understand the role and importance of reactions and experiments.
- Biology - Adequate and appropriate facilities and sufficient workspace for each student to learn more about life processes and experience the inquiry process through demonstrations and experiments.
- Computer Labs : 2 Computer labs offering students with the latest technology and fully updated computers and software. Students have monitored access to the internet through broadband connections.
- Mathematics - To teach the basic as well as difficult and abstract concepts of Maths, the Maths Lab is optimally utilized as a hub of stimulating activities for students of all age groups. The Maths Lab practicals help the students appreciate the utility of Mathematical Operations in their daily lives.
- Geography lab: Geography lab plays a pivotal role in enriching geographical base of a student. Learning of Geography involves lot of practical knowledge and the lab equipped with modern geographical apparatus, maps and models provides ample opportunity for the students to observe and learn concepts and facts easily.
- A Resource Room for teachers - A multimedia lab with internet facility only for teachers where they can utilize their time for preparing learning modules, e-lessons for students.
Another manifestation of learning extending beyond the classroom is in spheres of art, craft, music and theatre. Increasing Scientific studies are concluding a direct correlation between elementary music education and brain development. It has been found that apart from being a mood elevator, reading music notation develops thinking skills, language skills and self esteem.
- Panorama of Music and Dance
Here students learn instrumental and vocal music according their interest and capabilities. Various dance forms are taught in the spacious and well equipped dance rooms.
- Art Room
A place where a swish of a paintbrush, or a little splotch of glue is all it takes to go from mundane to magnificent. Armed with a dash of colours and a whole lot of fun, discover easy-to-make art and craft projects that will brighten up your day.
The Art Room is a dream world for kids where fantasy turns to reality. From plastic bottles and paper plates to ribbons and buttons, turn your imagination into your very own masterpiece.
A show which engages and inspires kids to experiment with their world - welcome to The Art Room!
- Activity room for the tiny tots to give vent to their creativity and imagination.
MPS Sports - Building a healthy tomorrow
Exercise is to the body as knowledge is to the mind.
Physical Education contributes not only to physical fitness but also to physical efficiency, mental alertness and development of qualities such as perseverance, team spirit, leadership, obedience-to-rule and sportsman spirit. Physical activities give opportunity for self expression and self improvement and are useful in developing character and personality. This is why great emphasis is laid on students to take up sports. We have the following facilities supporting the cause:-
- Sports Academy
- Large playground for physical growth and sports activities
- Basket ball Court
- Cricket Ground
- Volley Ball Ground
- Skating Rink
- Table Tennis Hall
- Gymnastics Room
- Provision for coaching by experts for TT, Taekwondo, Skipping, Cricket, Skating, Yoga and gymnastics
The school can also boast of some exemplary practices leading to success of the institution
Some Of The Enviable Facilities Provided Are:-
- Special Educators
- Fully Automated Office Blocks
- CCTV cameras
- R.O. Technology for water purification
- Rain water Harvesting System
- Recycling of waste paper
- Waste Management System
- Herb Garden
- Vermi-Composting Unit
- Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Management systems
- Power Back-up
- Interactive Website
- SMS Alert System
- Bio metric Attendance for Office Staff