A WHOLE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD
The school must ensure that the students develop skills to become:
- INDEPENDENT with confidence.
- ACTIVE with openness, curiosity, energy drive and ability to solve problems.
- CREATIVE and be prepared for change and be flexible and open but have a plan in position.
- EMOTIONAL and learn to translate signals and be sensitive.
- REFLECTIVE and have a good general view of events and trends in society.
- PERSONS WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL FOR THE FUTURE, to prepare the youth who are in ignorance of the future.
This means that we :
- Respect each student as an individual.
- Help each student to develop as a person.
- Get the student to see completeness and connection in the process of learning.
- Give the student within the limits of the curriculum, the freedom to choose.
- Give basic understanding of every form of life.
- Create consciousness about Our Global Citizenship.
- Practice democracy in all situations.
- Make teaching more instructive.